X-Files Components Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of X-Files Components.
X-Files Components Overview
X-Files Components is an award-winning application that can create general-purpose utilities, components, and frameworks that will make it easier for developers to develop Java (server-)applications. It is a comprehensive application containing four powerful advanced components (TXDBGrid, TXDBColumnsDialog, TXQRGrid, TXDBPrintColumnsDialog) designed for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8 & 2005 and C++Builder 5 & 6. It is an easy-to-use application offering a set of specialized data sets and data providers that can use any classic and generic data structures like a database table. The TXDBGrid component looks beautiful and implements many additional features like fixed columns, fixed styles (flat and 3D), Windows XP themes, many variants of gradient drawing style, enhanced flat and 3D scrollbars, proportional scrolling for any DataSet even filtered, expandable columns and title headers, checkboxes, hot buttons, title and indicator images, many variants of pictures drawing into cells, title markers. You can also download FlatStyle Free Download.
X-Files Components is a highly flexible application that offers fully-featured tools and options such as auto-updated quick sequence number, auto-changed sorting order for all standard DataSet descendants (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX, FireDAC) and many of third-party DAC components, auto-calculated total values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows, 4 kinds of integrated totals footers, extended lookup columns, universal search panel, integrated filtering system and auto-filter list for each column. Besides this, the utility provides the users with bundles of useful functions in order to enhance their database applications like ability of multicolumns sorting, improved lookup lists, pick and drop-down lists, calculator, calendar, storing and loading columns layout (to ini file, registry, stream, string), enhanced support for RightToLeft BiDiMode, extended rows selection and notification, multiline rows and auto-numbering, hints, tooltips, column stretching and many many more. Moreover, the program also comes with additional features like TXDBNavigator that represents a gradient database navigator offering several new properties to control border of buttons, gradient drawing style and parent’s background. The TXDBPrintColumnsDialog designed for selection printed columns in run-time. However, users can select columns that are printed by using convenient dialog which presents columns list with checkboxes. You can also download TRichView Free Download.
Features of X-Files Components
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after X-Files Components Free Download.
- Award-winning application that create general-purpose utilities, components, and frameworks for Java applications.
- Extensive facilities for grouping and sorting data.
- Includes four powerful advanced components like TXDBGrid, TXDBColumnsDialog, TXQRGrid, TXDBPrintColumnsDialog.
- Different styles for tables.
- Automatically changes sorting order for all standard DataSet descendants (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX, FireDAC).
- Supports a wide range Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and C++Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010.
- Ability to highlight part of the text.
- Perform auto-calculated total values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows.
- Save the layout of columns in ini, registry, stream, or string files.
- Features auto-filter list for each column.
X-Files Components Technical Setup Details
Prior to start X-Files Components Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: X-Files Components
- Setup File Name: X-Files_Components_6.7.rar
- Setup Size: 18 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 12th Feb 2020
- Developers: X-Files Components
System Requirements for X-Files Components
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 3 GB
- Hard Disk: 20 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4 GHz/ AMD Athlon
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4650 1 GB or NVIDIA GeForce GT 130
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
X-Files Components Free Download
Click on the below button to start X-Files Components Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System.