Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32 / 64 Bit Free Download. It is final bootable Image of Windows 10 Latest Build 10122 ISO for 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 Bit OverviewMicrosoft has just released a new build for Windows 10 known as Build 10122. Microsoft Windows 10 is going through the refinement process and since the release of Windows 10 Technical Preview lots of builds have come in the arena in order to improve every bit of this new operating system. The Start menu has been improved further and the visual layout has been refined further by moving the Setting and File Explorer at the bottom of Start menu next to Power and All Apps. The ability to toggle between Start menu and Start screen has been shifted to new start setting page which is under the Personalization settings. Start menu has also been made sleeker. Start menu will be automatically resized in the Tablet mode. Start menu has also got tiles with much larger size in this build. The Continuum has also been enhanced in Tablet mode. Changes have been made to the way Windows 10 handles the default apps. Default apps maps your application in the File Explorer and whenever you double click on a certain file it will be opened with the application you have selected as default. Whenever you install a new app for example a new photo editor and then in File Explorer when you will double click a JPG file Windows will prompt you to change your default to the newly installed application, a new photo editor in this case. Micorosoft Edge has been revamped and includes top sites, content from MSN and features applications. It has been designed in such a way that you can go to your required online content as quickly as possible. Lots of crashes with Microsoft Edge have been fixed in this build. An issue related to installing graphics driver has been fixed which was previously preventing graphics driver from installation due to error code 80070103. Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Edge have also been fixed.
Features of Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 BitBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 Bit free download.
- Major improvements in Start menu and Continuum.
- Setting and File Explore moved at the bottom left of Start menu.
- Start menu has been made sleeker.
- Got much larger sized tiles.
- Changes have been made the way Widows 10 handles default apps.
- Revamped Microsoft Edge which includes top sites and MSN content.
- Lots of crashes in Microsoft Edge have been fixed.
- Issues related to graphic driver installation has been fixed.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Edge have been fixed.
Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 Bit Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Build 10122 32/64 Bit
- Setup File Name: en_windows_10_pro_10122_x86_dvd.iso, en_windows_10_pro_10122_x64_dvd.iso
- Full Setup Size: 2.7 GB, 3.6 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 21st May 2015
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft Windows 10 Homepage
System Requirements For Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 BitBefore you start Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO 32/64 Bit free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.