TMS Instrumentation Workshop Free Download Latest Version. It is full offline installer standalone setup of TMS Instrumentation Workshop.
TMS Instrumentation Workshop Overview
TMS Instrumentation Workshop is a comprehensive application with the powerful and useful library through which users can process with music and audio media applications developed or based in Delphi and C++ environment. The library includes important and rich components, methods, and more which could be useful for developing an audio-based application in Delphi or C++ environment.
TMS Instrumentation Workshop includes 80 audio control to offers users the flexibility they require. It includes sound sliders, knobs, oscillators, analogue and digital time display, buttons, checkboxes, various modes to design with, 3D and 2D charts, and more. Users can customize all these controls to make them fingertip access or to achieve better comfort. With the application, users can create an audio file editor or music player with ease. Some of the included components and controls are designed with graphical visuals and some are used with codes.
Features of TMS Instrumentation Workshop
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after TMS Instrumentation Workshop free download.
- Create audio and music application.
- Develop in Delphi and C++ environment.
- Equipped with various controls.
- Customize the control for better flexibility.
- Graphical visuals and extended library.
- Simple, faster, and easier.
TMS Instrumentation Workshop Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TMS Instrumentation Workshop
- Setup File Name: TMS_Instrumentation_Workshop_v18.104.22.168.rar
- Full Setup Size: 11 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 11th Jan 2020
- Developers: TMS Software
System Requirements For TMS Instrumentation Workshop
Before you start TMS Instrumentation Workshop free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
TMS Instrumentation Workshop Free Download
Click on below button to start TMS Instrumentation Workshop Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for TMS Instrumentation Workshop. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.