Product Key Explorer is a universal tool for searching, collecting and storing registration data for more than 8,000 different software titles, including original Microsoft products. The software will help the user decide to find a solution to the issue of losing product registration information, saving time and money. To start using the utility, one click on the button is enough - it will do the rest of the work on its own. Allows you to see, restore activation keys and serial numbers on both local and network computers running Windows. Key features of Product Key Explorer The application has a number of such functionality: scans the registry and provides the found information for review; saves the found data as a file, allows you to print or copy to the clipboard; restores activation keys and serial numbers of installed software; keeps track of the number of software licenses; provides for work both on the local machine and over the network. After launch, the program searches for and displays in the interface a list of installed software with activation keys and serial numbers for each. Product Key Explorer interacts with remote computers either by specifying a specified range of IP addresses or by listing them in a text file. In this case, the user will need administrator rights. Provides work from the command line.
Distinctive features of Product Key ExplorerThe program offers at work:
- Support for more than 8,000 popular software titles, including computer games.
- Easy management and search within seconds with one click.
- Several types of registration data storage, including the Windows registry .reg file.
- Compiling a unique registry file that will come in handy when reinstalling the OS will free the user from painstakingly entering all license data. It is worth noting that Product Key
- Explorer, for the most part, works correctly only with licensed software and games.
System Requirements for Nsasoft Product Key Explorer 2022
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor