Lumenzia Photoshop Extension Overview
Lumenzia is software integrated into Photoshop as an extension. Helps you edit your landscape image by increasing or decreasing color saturation, which can make your photo more beautiful. Lumenzia 9 is the biggest update ever with over 150 new features.
- The operation process is fully streamlined and the mask is fully customizable
- Mask and Vector mask (to save a lot of files and avoid updating the mask)
- Add, except or cut off any mask or region for advanced control
- Color mask (select color and/or brightness, visually)
- Increase the intensity of local contrast (easy and automatic to do more details)
- Direct mask (see as the result of mixing and testing different masks)
- Area mask for corrective precision
- Scope of choice Scope and scope (choose a mask that fits visually)
- Area map to render the image in areas 0-10.
- Mask- "brighten/dark" (selection of pixels compared to surrounding pixels)
- Customizable mask for locations or colors in an image custom painting
- Empty and writable
- Storm mask (which controls the saturation feature)
- Apply or replace mask on existing layers with just one click
- Light and dusty images to make it easy to find and fix. Projection
- Advanced rendering method for portrait (to blur the surface) and landscape (overpass)
- Actions can be recorded to include light masks and dark/selection in your own actions.
- Video training and support, as well as a guide to complex use.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
Click on the link below to start Lumenzia 2021 Free Download. This is a full offline installer standalone setup for Windows Operating System. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.