IDM UEStudio is an advanced text and code editor that programmers, web developers and power users will love. Has built-in tools to enable syntax highlighting, FTP manager and more. Most of the features come from the UltraEdit editor, from the same developer.
The editor allows you to customize the workspace and hotkeys. There are functions for automatically closing brackets and code snippets, as well as convenient code navigation on the right side of the application. A variety of encodings are supported, including UTF-8 and Win-1251. The software product can be used for development in C++, Java, Basic, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS and more.
List of features and benefits:
- Syntax highlighting support for more than 30 programming and markup languages;
- Used when developing in PHP, CSS, HTML, Java, Basic, C++, Python, Ruby and more;
- Built-in tools for connecting to a remote FTP server;
- Convenient panel for navigating through the code;
- Built-in PHP debugging tools;
- Customizable interface panels and hotkeys;
- Collapsing code blocks and automatically closing brackets;
- Support for Unicode, as well as encodings UTF-8, Windows 1251, etc.;
- Convenient search system and multi-level undo;
- Automatic saving of the document in case of accidental closing of the program;
- Built-in code compiler;
- hex editor.
System Requirements for IDM UEStudio 2022
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 250 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor