Site titl Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory 2020 Free Download. Offline installer standalone setup of Diamond Cut Forensics10.
Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory OverviewDiamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory is a complete set for audio tasks and tools. It has professional features through which users can restore or can enhance the audio files fo rich and unique results through the included effects and filters. It gives users with rich editing options and settings where users can edit their audio media with flexibility without messing around with the beats and waves to much. You can also download Global Audio Tools – Tonal Chimes. Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory allows users to add markers and labels, change the gain of highlighted areas, apply a fade in and out effect, or edit the Wave header when it comes to the format tag, sample rate, number of channels, bit depth, block alignment, and average bytes/second. A new set of task panes steers the user to the correct solution based on their forensics audio goal or task. It has various new features and tools add or included through which users can unravel their creativity without hustling through different application for a complete package like this application. You can also download Silence + Other Sounds – Zithergeist (KONTAKT).
Features of Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio LaboratoryBelow are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory free download.
- Edit, or enhance audio files.
- Simple and easy to use.
- High quality and professional.
- Accurate and rich results.
- Unravel creativity.
- New features and tools.
- Modern and intuitive user interface.
Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory 2020
- Setup File Name: DCF10.Audio.Laboratory.10.70.rar
- Full Setup Size: 65 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 20th Nov 2020
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio LaboratoryBefore you start Diamond Cut Forensics10 Audio Laboratory free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 70 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.