Boxshot Ultimate Overview
Boxshot Ultimate has a large selection of customizable shapes: software boxes, books, CD, DVD and Blu-ray boxes, postcards, jars, mugs, bags and more. Almost all forms are customizable, so you can customize them for your design. If you need multiple shapes, just upload them! Boxshot supports loading FBX, 3DS, and Collada (DAE) files for use in scenes.
Boxshot can resize the form depending on your schedule. You don't need to adjust your images for our forms, Boxshot adjusts the forms for you!
Boxshot Ultimate is perfect for designers who need realistic ways to present 2D art to their clients. Don't just present your next project to a client as a flat image, but show your work on attractive 3D real objects. 3D mockups always make the best impression and Boxshot pays for itself with only one or two jobs.
You enter a frontal, horizontal and profile image, and the program generates a boxed image based on them. The program has the ability to control the width, depth and orientation of your box and other functions. The program is suitable for both ordinary users and software developers.
- Create photorealistic images and shadows;
- Fast and efficient smoothing of a 3D box or other objects;
- Full control over the display of objects in real time (transparency, depth, rotations);
- Ability to create a transparent background (for PNG format);
- Pre-made box shapes to quickly create your own;
- Image quality control during rendering;
- Saving the result in PNG, BMP and JPG formats;
- Easy use of the program;
- Nice user interface.
System Requirements for Boxshot Ultimate 2022
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 150 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor